Renal calculi, better known as kidney stones, is a medical condition in which the chemical cluster accumulates in the kidneys. The kidney filters any unproductive agents and passes the waste through urine, including various chemical components harmful to the body. When these chemicals increase in composition, they form crystal precipitates that settle on kidneys, creating kidney stones.
The most common reasons for its formation are:
- High sugar consumption
- Low sodium
- Low water intake
- Certain conditions that cause urine to contain high levels of calcium oxalate, cysteine & uric acid.
- Low stomach acid
- Low vitamin D3 & K2.
- Certain anta-acids which contain calcium carbonate especially
Surgery is a treatment option in advanced cases, but people refrain from surgeries for two reasons.
- Surgery is an invasive procedure, and people fear it as they prefer a non-invasive treatment to an invasive one.
- There is no surety that stones won’t return; they may come back.
The above two are the primary reasons that attract people towards homeopathic treatment, a more balanced and safe form of treatment. Homeopathic treatments are gradual but are very effective because they treat the root cause of the disease & also prevent the recurrence.
The renal calculi exhibit some signs. Visit a homeopathy doctor in Pune if your notice the following symptoms:
- Severe pain side & back below the ribs.
- A sharp ache in the lower abdomen & groin.
- Traces of blood in the urine
- Bad odor in urine
- Pain & burning while passing urine.
- Nausea & vomiting
- Fever with chills (in some cases) if infection is present.
Homeopathic medicines are believed to reduce the dimension of stone such that the stone vanishes after persistent treatment. The follows homeopathic medication that helps are:
- Berberis Vulgaris
This medication is prescribed when a patient complains of having the urge to urinate. It is also given when a patient complains of finding mucus traces in the urine.
- Cantharis Vesicatoria
It is effective when the patient suffers a burning sensation prevailing before and after urination.
- Ocimum Can
Ocimum is indicated when people have complaints of pain in the right lower back part. Usually, the urine turns red gradually in this case. Ocimum can is an effective medicine to cure this condition.
- Lycopodium Clavatum
It is prescribed to patients who witness excruciating pain in the right kidney or right ureter. In such cases, the pain worsens while urinating.
- Sarsaparilla Officinalis
It is often recommended when the patient witnesses the recurrence of kidney stones. The patient may experience recurrent pain and discomfort.
Some dietary precautions can mitigate the risk of stones and recurrence of stones, which include:
- Drinking ample water
- Limiting sugar intake
- Sufficient salt intake
- Adding citrus fruits to the diet.
- Avoiding certain food items that aggravate stone formation, such as spinach and tomato seeds.
- Avoid taking antacids containing calcium carbonate.
Peachtree Clinic has a legacy of treating patients with utmost care. Our team of Homeopathic Doctors in Pune has successfully treated many diseases, putting smiles on patient’s faces with our treatment. For safe and sustainable treatment, visit Peachtree Clinic.