Anyone who has tried everything from shaving and waxing to sugaring can tell you that opting for laser hair removal is the most effective and painless method of dealing with body hair so far. Regardless of the changing seasons and lifestyle, the laser treatments remain effective and painless throughout. With this treatment, you’ll reach a point where you won’t have to shave anymore since the little hair that grows months after the procedure is extremely thin to the point that it isn’t visible. However, before trying it or recommending it to anyone else, it’s important that you know all the pros as well as the cons of opting for this treatment so that you can make a fair decision for yourself.
Pros Of Getting A Laser Hair Removal:
- It is the only painless body hair removal treatment with almost permanent results that last up to a year. As mentioned, after your treatment course, even if the hair grows, it is invisible from an average distance.
- It is the only treatment that removes hair from any part of the body with equal efficiency and outcome. It can be performed on your legs, back, underarms, bikini line, stomach, face, or any other part that I missed.
- Since the laser doesn’t pull out the hair or invade the skin in any way, this treatment never leaves any scars or pain to look after. You might feel some redness on the skin, but that quickly vanishes as well.
- It is the only treatment with absolutely no risk of having ingrown hair since it doesn’t leave any part of the behind.
- There are no side-effects or skin related problems caused by the laser hair removal process.
- If you prudently calculate your future expenditure on hair removal, you’ll find that laser hair removal is more cost-effective and, in fact, cheaper than other techniques like waxing in the long run.
Cons Of Getting A Laser Hair Removal:
The following points aren’t direct cons since the laser treatment doesn’t cause any damage, but they are more of its shortcomings and limitations:
- It takes some time to get all the hair removed. Since all our hair grows in different stages simultaneously, removing all of them takes at least 5 to 8 sessions. The sessions will vary depending on your skin and hair condition.
- You have to ensure that you don’t expose the treated region to sunlight, or else it hampers the laser treatment results. The same goes for skipping consecutive laser sessions or trying other hair removal techniques during your set treatment phase.
- Since the laser’s entire working principle depends on the color of hair being darker than the skin’s tone, it works best on those people with fair complexion and dark hair. However, people with a darker complexion can also opt for this treatment at facilities that use more advanced lasers.
- Unlike other hair removal techniques that you can perform by yourself, laser hair removal is a highly sophisticated technology that can only be used and performed by a trained and experienced professional. Finding such a qualified professional becomes a task for you.
However, if you live around Pune and are in search of a clinic where you can get professional laser hair removal in Pune, visit Peachtree Clinic at least once. Being highly ethical and experienced, our staff at Peachtree can definitely help you get the best laser hair removal treatment for your unique skin and hair type. For a consultation, you can visit the Peachtree website and book your appointment right away.